 Space / 38249
Re: X-Wing Mark IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:21:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, brent skadan wrote:
   I had originally wanted to build a replica of the X-Wing fighter, but as I was planning it out I realized that it would be far more fun to make my own version.

The shaping is mighty impressive, as are many of the details. My favorites include:
- Curved leading edge of the wing.
- The engines: these are beautifully done from tip to tail
- Greebling on the rear end of the body
- The little intake on the nose

The last round of Technic figs had cool techy helmets. That would be a nice addition.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com