 Space / 38301
Re: X-Wing Mark IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 03:45:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
Wow, now that is an X-wing! Great write up too. Beefy and the construction looks
well done. I was thinking that the canopy looked a little small for the scale,
but I guess that can't be helped. Either way, wow, great job!

Thank you.

I agree about the canopy, it was not until the thing was finished that I notice
the discrepancy -- but then again, it is a beefcaked-up version of the x-wing so
I figured (hoped) that could justify the scaling issues.

Thank you for you compliments.

I have been a long time fan of your work.

Brent