 Space / 38241
Re: X-Wing Mark IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:22:15 GMT

The one who supplies your plates is a very lucky (and rich) person.

But, all that aside, this is a mighty fine model. You bring studless and snot to the extreme, and very pleasantly so. I disliked the randomly discolored parts on the UCS Xwing, but with your model they work amazingly well. This model is so full of details and design it’s a joy to the eyes. I especially like how the wings fold together and the two engines become one, and how you’ve added technic pins to keep ‘em closed.

All in all, it’s a very creative interpretation of an existing model, perfectly executed.