 Space / 37786
Re: Eastern Block - Support Frigate Alyeska
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
   Greetings comrades,

The Support Frigate “Alyeska” is the oldest ship in its class and is due to be retired soon.

My comments are similar to those I already see. The dark gray greebling over smooth red surfaces is nice, as is the cockpit. I know what you mean about getting bored with large ships, which probably explains the plain docking points, but they could be detailed much more. On the other hand, I like the plain landing platform. Go figure. Good overall shape, too.

Kenn