 Space / 37771
Re: Eastern Block - Support Frigate Alyeska
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:58:37 GMT

Hi Jason,

I find your ship very convincing! As Tony already said it, the greebling of the tanker looks very realistic, and the gauges, all the printed slopes used on the bridge give a nice retro feel to this ship. A little reminder of the “submarine in space” Lenny made some time before for the EB.

I really like the way the SLICEs are docked, this orientation really gives the feeling that even far from the front line, they’re ready to jump into action!

Overall I think you did a great job! Cheers,

JP.