 Space / 37216
Re: MUNE Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 01:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:

BTW, where did the trans-dark blue half-dome come from? I have a bunch in trans-light blue, but have yet to see a trans-dark blue version.

Dave S.

Hi Dave,

That’s one of my favourite parts.

It’s here on Peeron:

Alpha team ATV and also on Lugnet.

Here’s the part itself. As you can see there weren’t as many opportunities to collect the dark ones. Alas, I fear that these have gone the way of the finger hinge in the name of ‘improvement’.

Peace and wistfulness,

Professor Whateverly