 Space / 37206
Re: MUNE Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:02:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   This is my first .Space MOC, and an entry to the Spacewheels contest.

Built as a Showcar, the MUNE Buggy is a fast and powerful moon machine, and is well-known on the (landing) strip circuits.
It’s name is derived from MUsclecar/Nuclear Engine. Additional features include a bubble-top cockpit, camera and comm mounts,
and some concealed armament. It can move around craters pretty well, too.

I did not plan for this vehicle to be (virtually) studless, but it somehow came out that way.

Feedback welcome.

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Dang Kids, why don’t you go back to Tycho with your hot rods and leave The Sea of Tranquility alone!