 Space / 37214
Re: MUNE Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 00:40:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   This is my first .Space MOC, and an entry to the Spacewheels contest. • snip

Feedback welcome.

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Ed Roth meets Moonbase. It was bound to happen sooner or later. That’s one smoove ride. Way to start by raising the bar. You gotta love white, chrome and trans blues. Nicely done Nelson. Keep building.

I notice that those caught behind may eat more than dust. Are you sure that’s street legal?

Peace and wheelies,

Professor Whateverly

P.s. Good luck on the contest, though you may not need luck at all.