 Space / 37202
Re: MUNE Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   This is my first .Space MOC, and an entry to the Spacewheels contest.

Built as a Showcar, the MUNE Buggy is a fast and powerful moon machine, and is well-known on the (landing) strip circuits.
It’s name is derived from MUsclecar/Nuclear Engine. Additional features include a bubble-top cockpit, camera and comm mounts,
and some concealed armament. It can move around craters pretty well, too.

I did not plan for this vehicle to be (virtually) studless, but it somehow came out that way.

Feedback welcome.

“Big Daddy” Nelson

WOW! this is some sweet neo-retro space glory all the way! Well Played!

Jeff