 Space / 37213
Re: MUNE Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 02:15:56 GMT

Get down wit' yo Rat Fink, suped-up, badazz self!  With the amount of space
dust this baby'd kick up, he could lose the competition in a cloud of
confusion!  Studless, mmmmmmmmm!  Excellent photography and that homemade
crater plate brought a tear to me eye!

BTW, where did the trans-dark blue half-dome come from?  I have a bunch in
trans-light blue, but have yet to see a trans-dark blue version.

Dave S.

"Nelson Yrizarry" <aku.aku(spamandrice)@verizon.net> wrote in message
This is my first .Space MOC, and an entry to the Spacewheels contest.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=106850<http://www.brickshel
f.com/gallery/Y-Bros-K/Space/MUNE-Buggy/00_small.jpg>>

Built as a Showcar, the MUNE Buggy is a fast and powerful moon machine, • and is
well-known on the (landing) strip circuits.¬ It's name is derived from
[MU]sclecar/[N]uclear [E]ngine. Additional features include a bubble-top
cockpit, camera and comm mounts,¬  and some concealed armament. It can • move
around craters pretty well, too.

I did not plan for this vehicle to be (virtually) studless, but it somehow • came
out that way.

Feedback welcome.

"Big Daddy" Nelson