 Space / 36967
36966  |  36968
Subject:
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:56:35 GMT

I have just seen the trailer for this film, it has possibly been on release in the USA for a while, I don’t know. But it looks like Crimson Skies has just hit the big screen - blimps and prop planes with huge guns!!

Has anyone seen the movie? Is it any good?

Chris

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow