 Space / 36968
Re: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:28:50 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:
   I have just seen the trailer for this film, it has possibly been on release in the USA for a while, I don’t know. But it looks like Crimson Skies has just hit the big screen - blimps and prop planes with huge guns!!

Has anyone seen the movie? Is it any good?

Chris

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

I didn’t get a chance to see it while it was in the theaters. The trailers I saw looked really cool though. I know it didn’t do very well (at least in this area) at the box office, but that doesn’t always mean much. I’m patiently waiting for them to release it on DVD so I can watch it.

-Elroy