 Space / 36879
    MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport —Brian McLean
   The Glimmerwing is a fast transport cargo ship with a 1 man crew. Designed for hauling moderate amounts of freight quickly, it has oversized engines and roughly 60% of the ship (by fuselage volume, not including engines) is cargo space. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport —Brian P. Gefrich
     (...) I gotta tell you Brian, that is one pretty hauler. Without a doubt, I can say those are the best looking engines I have ever seen on a ship. I haven't been around as much as most people, but my original thought was "what did he just glue to a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport —Daniel Rubin
     (...) snippity dippity This ship rocks. I think I saw some poor shots of it among the NWBRickcon photos, and was like "What's that big chunky white ship? Looks interesting." And interesting it is. I love this thing, it has just the right amount of (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport —Brian P. Gefrich
     (...) I was doing the same thing (sketches) and I wasn't sure how I would pull it off, but this has given me some great ideas. Definitely six months at least, but maybe I'll have more desire to play with bricks when I'm not surrounded by them all (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport —Mark Sandlin
     (...) (snip) I like everything about this ship except for how blunt the front end looks. I think if you replaced the front canopy with a Jango's Slave I canopy it would make the front look less blocky. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport —Paul Baulch
     (...) That's a really great job! I love that cargo bay, especially the curved internal window and doors, and litte ladders and red pipes for detail. Well done! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport —Kyle Vrieze
     (...) This was really a fun ship to look at! I loved the cargo bay, with the curved observation window. I can picture the terrified lone minifig pilot watching through that window at some hideous xenomorph busting its way out of a packing crate (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport —Ryan Wood
   First off, great engines. The texture created by that ridged white chunky piece works really well to offset the general smoothness of the engines. The greebling under that panel is also cool. That said, I think the general front area of the ship (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)