 Space / 36736
36735  |  36737
Subject:
Don't worry, it's on the way! :-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:54:59 GMT

"Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:I68xLG.Coy@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

Been awhile, but I finally got around to finishing the page for this:

A sort of Space-Town air patrol vehicle.

Having seen it demo'ed in person, it's quite playable. It's missing a
donut-machine though ;-)

I'll bring it to the next meet (whenever THAT is!) before I dismantle it.

I also revamped the main page a little, removing some redundant text and
focusing the style more like a wallpaper of images.  On average, how • long
does it take you between finished MOC and finished weppage for the MOC? • For
myself, sometimes it's months!

What about your orange ship? Even just one shot of it for Halloween? :-)

Think of the children!

I have to take pics and make the page for this ship and my pumpkin patch.
Two of many projects on several different burners.  My Inter-City Hoverpod
Shuttle is almost ready as well as my Znap Zoomer ship!  There will be many
photo sessions and lots of page composing now that I have more storage and
everything is sorted (well, almost!).

Dave

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com