 Space / 36687
Re: Cloud Cruiser police vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:22:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   oops, that’s what I get!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Cloud%20Cruiser.htm

This is pretty cool. I like the shape of it, and the spotlight rocks. The landing gear/door is a pretty nifty solution too.

It looks tall enough and the engines are beefy enough that you could probably hang a couple of police mecha under the wings for transport. That’d be cool.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator