 Space / 36715
Re: MOC: Cloud Cruiser police vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 05:34:55 GMT

Hi David,

Very impressive MOC! You did a nice work on the VTOL engineering / • mechanism,
and I guess future Police patrols will have to look like your MOC, • something
VTOLish, with integrated cameras and such. Scary camera though...

Cheers,

JP.

Thanks JP!  I was very happy with how the VTOL came out, although the backs
of the engines still need more weight to make them turn faster.  They work,
but they need help, and moving them with your hands just isn't as cool as
having them "snap" into position when you press the button!

How is the camera scary?  Is it too Big Brotherish?

Dave