 Space / 36708
Re: Cloud Cruiser police vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:56:15 GMT

"George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@usa.xerox.com> wrote in message
news:I657zu.su8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
oops, that's what I get!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Cloud%20Cruiser.htm

David,

This is a really nice, well thought out MOC. It reminded me of the VTOl's • craft
in The Terminator's future scenes.

Thanks much, George!  I musta been channeling the Hunter-Killer subliminally
'cause now that you mention it, they look very similar!

You did a great integration of the lights, too.

Thanks again!  That 9v box just barely fit in there, but I'm was very happy
because police vehicles these days seem to more and more lights, so I wanted
to capture that.

Thanks,

George