 Space / 36172
Re: Iron Reich MOC: Iron Tiger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:14:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris McNamee wrote:

   I was thinking something about shifting the black wheel-like cylinders just behind the barerls into some of the round (technic) parts with studholes on the side, like 41531 (used in some subaqua) or the similar parts with an axlehole on the side (like the ones that came with the big X-wing: I don’t have them right with me)

Ahhh...I see, I have a pair of those, but only in red. I don’t think red would go over so well on an Iron Reich MOC.

Probably not... I think the order for 200 would be cancelled if you did, but what about the other kind (the ones from the big x-wing)? You might be able to get hold of those on bricklink...

-NB