 Space / 36173
36172  |  36174
Subject:
No contest, just a caption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:19:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Congratulations to Derek, the winner of Lenny’s Caption Contest! As a runner-up, I say kudos to you.... jerk. I’m stealing the People’s Hot Tub from your house when you move here.

On a related note, Lenny has stirred the caption-smack demon that lives my head (his name is Randy). Here’s one from Mark Sandlin’s Brickshelf BF04 folder:

“Oh, uh.... hey, Lenny... uhhh, nice hat....“
“Um, yeah... hey, last night was, uhhh... Fradel, I’m pregnant.“
“Oh.“
“It’s yours, Fradel.“
“Oh.... wow.“