 Space / 36180
Re: No contest, just a caption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:50:34 GMT

Guy with MP3 in background...

“...when you’re starin’ down the cable of a: mic pointed at your grill
like a gun limp bizkit’s rockin’ the set it’s like russian roulette
when you’re placin’ your bet so don’t be upset
when you’re broke and you’re done ‘cause i’m gonna be the one
till i jet i know why you wanna hate me
i know why you wanna hate me
i know why you wanna hate me
‘cause hate is all the world has even seen lately...”