 Space / 36116
Re: Iron Reich MOC: Iron Tiger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:42:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris McNamee wrote:
   The Iron Tiger hovertank: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5288

Hi Chris, you’ve built a nice tank there. Have you built an interior? Also, I was wondering what it would like with some light gray tiles on the armor between the dark grey ones, to even the surface out a bit and make the stripes less lumpy looking. Perhaps even mix a few light gray grill tiles in as well.

Cheers,