 Space / 35846
Re: B.I. Joe Skyhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:32:36 GMT

Instead of spamming the boards with responses due to my ingrained laziness, perhaps I’ll just collect them here...

GA: totally...it was the perfect ‘car trip’ vehicle. a little tip o’ the combat helmet to the skid pile-on feature of the original..a jumper tile on each skid to allow for the pilot’s buddies to catch a lift to the bunker kegger.

David: thanks! I never thought to do Joe stuff as a kid...call it my 2nd childhood now.

Chris: heh...you got it. it’s that consarnit canopy..makes it even spacier than the original, but the best I could come up with. I’m sure there are other more ingenious solutions out there, but I’m just a caveman...I don’t understand your modern day concepts or methods, or your ‘television’.

Jake: oh you so cra-zahy! the only other idea I could think of is to do the canopy is doing a windowless one out of piping. As for your mythical skyhawk, are you sure it isn’t one of those fuzzy, ‘college memories’? ;)

LFB: W00t! I consider it a success just to getcha out posting on the boards! s’been a little while! As for the decals, they will definately be available for download in a couple file types...likely Illustrator and/or .jpgs.

Ry: I discount your critism and mock your value structure. Oh...and thank you for your kinds words!

Avery: thank ye! let’s just say the 1x4 snot brick is a thing of beauty.

Cheers to all, -G