 Space / 35734
Re: B.I. Joe Skyhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

One of Joe’s first forays into the improbable - hence the .space post :)

The Joe Skyhawk:

As always, great work!

I’ve actually started playing with design elements for one of these myself. In fact, I think I’m going crazy... I remember seeing another great design out on the Web somewhere not too long ago, but now I can’t seem to locate it. It’s driving me nuts!

I’ve seen this one. But there’s another one out there somewhere... and it’s hiding. Any one know where to find it??

But again, Gil, great work! Oh, and the Devilfish is amazing!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP