 Space / 35742
Re: B.I. Joe Skyhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:09:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

One of Joe’s first forays into the improbable - hence the .space post :)

The Joe Skyhawk:

Cheers,

Oh, definitely. When I was a kid, all of my G.I. Joes were space heroes! And Cobra, space invaders. This belongs in .space for sure.

By the way, this is the best. This model instantly at first glance conforms with the original. And since it is Lego... this atmospheric vehicle could be used in any space scenario, i.e. fighting against Blacktron, 3vil, whatever.

Awesome job on this! Great use of angles (studs on the side, etc.) I’m still trying to figure out how some of this was done.

-Avery