 Space / 35750
Re: B.I. Joe Skyhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:03:20 GMT

This isn’t my favorite BIJoe model, but it’s stil pretty cool. Neat decals as usual. Every little bit of playability you fit into your mocs is, I’m sure, the result of minutes/hours of tinkering with bricks. The engine swivel is pretty neat, in fact the engines are my favorite part of this one.

Always looking forward to new Joe stuff from ya, Gil.

--Ry