 Space / 35845
Re: All-Natural Space Travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Knox wrote:
   For the environmentally-conscious space hippie, there is finally an organic means of trans-galactic travel. Presenting the Dugong:

Crystal-powered and blessed by shamans representing 412 of the galaxy’s traditions, this vehicle emits little more than a positive aura.

Click the picture for a link to the gallery, and please leave any and all comments, criticisms, and clever plays on this vehicle’s somewhat arbitrary name.

Hey, this is great! I deffinately fits into the space hippy theme. It reminds me alot of one of those “Art Cars” you see from time to time (there are some contests around here). I like the addition of the crystals under the pilot dome too. Very organic looking.

Good Show

Dan Rubin