 Space / 35811
Re: All-Natural Space Travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 06:47:01 GMT

Hi Aaron,

I really like your ship : it’s the first time I really have an “organic feel” with a space ship made of Lego. On the picture you included with the post, it looks like being mid-way between a crustacean (hmmmmmm, lobster!) and a cricket (nice red antaenas in the back)!

Just a stupid question though. Any, hmmmm, poo disposal coming with this bug?

Cheers,

JP.