 Space / 35541
35540  |  35542
Subject:
They're from one of the Soccer sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:36:53 GMT

They're used to hold up a foam wall with circular holes as targets to shoot
the ball through.  Can't find the set on Lugnet, but you can probably find
the set on clearance now.  They're groovy parts!

DinosaurDave

Those white, sectioned dome'y things on the front arms...where are they • from?
I've seen them in a couple recent mocs.