 Space / 35518
35517  |  35519
Subject:
Fly and refuel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:54:34 GMT

Hi all,

After a long gap I finally cornered Megan and had a chance to take a few
pictures!

So here are the first two of about two dozen ships I've had sitting around for a
while.

First a quickie, the 'Fly'

Then an essential vehicle I haven’t seen around - a re-supply vehicle for all of
those handy tanks that seem to be built on to the side of every moonbase module
to re-fuel the space-buggies.

There will be more over the next few weeks.
Let me know what you think,
Mark.