 Space / 35519
Re: Fly and refuel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:42:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Stafford wrote:
Hi all,

After a long gap I finally cornered Megan and had a chance to take a few
pictures!

So here are the first two of about two dozen ships I've had sitting around for a
while.

First a quickie, the 'Fly'

Then an essential vehicle I haven’t seen around - a re-supply vehicle for all of
those handy tanks that seem to be built on to the side of every moonbase module
to re-fuel the space-buggies.

There will be more over the next few weeks.
Let me know what you think,
Mark.

Cool!  That articulated refueller is completely original...I quite like it.
Those white, sectioned dome'y things on the front arms...where are they from?
I've seen them in a couple recent mocs.

Great build.

Cheers,
-G