 Space / 35501
Re: C/T-347 Pioneer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 03:55:48 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Neumann wrote:
   Ladies and Gents, The C/T-347 Pioneer

Pioneer ship

click on pic

The Pioneer was designed with all kinds of cargo uses in mind. Mecha, military, and civilian. The hatches on Pioneer are all designed at Moonbase standard. That means that when she gets to planetfall, she can drop off her cargo container and that cargo container can be docked to the moonbase. (If an empty container is available, she can take that container away with her. If a gangway is available the Pioneer can dock directly to the moonbase.

That is all very nice. I enjoyed my tour. You have invented a very versatile craft and I am impressed. 3vil will certainly spread from its use, though generally I like to obliterate from orbit, as it’s a much cleaner operation. You should know that when I decide to take over your shipyards, the front of the Pioneer class will be skullified, a task which doesn’t look like it will be that difficult as it already seems roundish and kinda skullish.

Dr. Cranium
“Evil just got way more eviller...”