 Space / 35451
Re: C/T-347 Pioneer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:54:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper wrote:
Quite a ship you built there.  It's very nice looking and it looks full of nifty
details.  Great work!  But I have a concern about it...  Do you intend to put it
on a shelf and if so, do you have a shelf strong enough to support it?  I'd
worry about the wall coming down...  ;-)

Terry

Hehehe.  Uh, no.  Actually I designed it so the wings come off with the release
of three pins.  The ship is stored on my floor wingless.

Mark