 Space / 35468
Re: C/T-347 Pioneer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 04:54:10 GMT

   Ok so what is the function of all the trans neon orange greebly stuff inside the nacelles then? That’s what made me think these were weapons.

The trans orange is supposed to be the flare of the engines, burny stuff.. Ever since I was 12 and did the old classic space ship engines (you know the 4 to 2 x cones, yeah) I’d fill the back of them with trans red 1x cylinders to make fire, It’s a habit I never lost I guess.

Notably there is a trans yellow 4x radar dish behind the tank treads in the fronts of the engines, supposed to be the glow of the engine going in.