 Space / 34846
Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 01:50:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   For those of you who don’t do the whole “reading” thing, have it...

The Yl8l godship

You’ll be interested to know that Yl8l is actually pronounced “Fub-dubba-hubba”. So weird... so-- alien.

Cool, glad I’m back in town in time to catch this, and flattered to have provided some information. I like it, of course, especially the forward vent part of the thrusters and the entry hatch. I also always appreciate studlessness, which I find extremely hard to do. Like some others, I think the blocky rear part looks out of place, but hey, it’s alien. I do feel that the cockpit windows did become too cramped. All in all, horray for cross-use of parts!

Kenn