 Space / 34801
Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   For those of you who don’t do the whole “reading” thing, have it...

The Yl8l godship

You’ll be interested to know that Yl8l is actually pronounced “Fub-dubba-hubba”. So weird... so-- alien.

I thought it would be fun to show the function of this ship in a little comic. I was building for the Brickfest call for Aliens and thought these guys could somehow be incorporated.

Props to Kenn Oldham who inspired a creative use of pieces.

Cool beans. I must say, that’s the best use I’ve seen made of that dinosaur/elephant part ever. I like the overall shape of the ship, and am always a fan of rotating thrusters. Some pretty great aliens you have there too.

-Dan Rubin