 Space / 34825
Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:20:42 GMT

   The Yl8l godship

This is great! The boat hull really makes it look alien-esque....hiding the canopy below is a great concept too. The inclusion of the hatch is marvvy, and as others have said, dino bodies? Cool.

Great inventive build, Felix.

Thanks Gil. Not just elephant and pirate pieces, but there’s some Galidor worked in thier too. I got a bunch of the galidor robots when they were clearance. They were grey, I figured there had to be some use for them.

Felix