 Space / 34826
Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:23:15 GMT

   The Yl8l godship

Cool beans. I must say, that’s the best use I’ve seen made of that dinosaur/elephant part ever. I like the overall shape of the ship, and am always a fan of rotating thrusters. Some pretty great aliens you have there too.

Thanks for the kind words.

I’ve been waiting for someone to call me on the comic, though. Does anyone recognize the exchange? I’ll give a big phat no prize to anyone who gets it right.

Felix