 Space / 34814
Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 01:49:47 GMT

Felix the comic is awesome! My preference goes to the alternate ending. The alien cast is so creative!

The ship has a turtle feel in it, very funny as well! Nice detail on the inside.

So the missiles are in fact anti-gigantic-foot-attack weapon? Wow, those aliens surely think about every thing....

JP.