 Space / 34819
Re: Murasaki modular corridor system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:

In the text you mention that you used the bricks with pegs instead of bricks with peg-holes, to avoid “wasting” the connector pegs. Two questions:

1. Don’t you find that the bricks with pegs are difficult to attach/detach? That’s been my experience with this kind of solution. The added slop in the actual Technic peg connection makes this much easier without accidentally squeezing a corridor and shattering it, for example.

2. Are Technic pegs in short supply? I don’t have much Technic, but I have never come close to running low on them. The bricks with built-in pegs are often unused, I admit, but are you actually low on pegs or did I misread your post?

--Bill.