 Space / 34811
Re: Murasaki modular corridor system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 00:46:08 GMT

Is it just me, or does the colour scheme of this module very reminiscent
of the same colour scheme used by (nerd alert) Decepticons?

Anyway, this should prove to be a very handy concoction, especially if
there are a few at-hand at some conventions and displays. The lights
are a nice touch...and the caps for the unused corridor sections leave
a lot of room for lil’ additions (like in the “I” configuration, maybe
add “aquariums” to the unused openings). Overall...very handy.

R.