 Space / 34807
  Murasaki modular corridor system

(URL) The seeds of this idea had been floating around in my mind since I first participated in a MichLUG display, where the importance of having both multi-connection modules and the ability to adjust to last-minute changes were driven home. At that (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

Is it just me, or does the colour scheme of this module very reminiscent of the same colour scheme used by (nerd alert) Decepticons? Anyway, this should prove to be a very handy concoction, especially if there are a few at-hand at some conventions (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

(...) Er, um...well, if trans-yellow or trans-flourescent yellow Bohrok eyes existed like I've been hoping for, and I'd used sand-purple instead of dark-purple, it'd be very close to Skywarp's color scheme. Purely unintentional. I used black because (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

(...) In the text you mention that you used the bricks with pegs instead of bricks with peg-holes, to avoid "wasting" the connector pegs. Two questions: 1. Don't you find that the bricks with pegs are difficult to attach/detach? That's been my (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

(...) Heh. We (and by "we" I mean "I", since I was the only one moving them around during setup) actually found that when you make the mistake of picking them up by the far ends of the corridors, the central hub is self-ejecting. I'd originally (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

Cool deal David, this solution is necc. Since we never know how everything will line up. My buddy Tim, has a system like this. Good write up too. Thanks for sharing. e (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

(...) I made it as much out of guilt as anything else. I felt really bad when I realized how hard it was to work single-connection modules in at my first MichLUG show, knowing the whole time that my second module was going to be another (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)