 Space / 34727
Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Haha! Space hicks! I sense a new subtheme. We got this, we got Travis’ General Lee, we need more space hick MOCs. Where’s the pickup truck? The trailer home? The Walmart?

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Ha ha! Don’t ferget yer very own Hoverbillies.

This tractor is great, Adrian. The colour, the form, the future-retro-ness of it all. Brilliant! This leads me to think of a new term appropriate to the more utilitarian vehicles: ‘Chuggability’. ‘Cause it’s way playable, but it ain’t never gonna swoosh.

I can’t wait to see the various implements. Will there be a ‘space-air’ seeder? A Space-Farm might be a fun addition to the moonbase....

Peace and furrows

Professor Whateverly