 Space / 34715
Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Adrian Drake wrote:
   You may be wondering why I haven’t posted a MOC since January.

actually, I’ve been wondering what kind of voodoo was involved to convince a woman to bear the unholy fruit of your loins.

Well, aside from having a kid, I’ve been working on a project for a while. > And this is it. Okay, not really. This is a one night inspiration, a hover > tractor.

Look out! Space hicks! Very clean design...perfect for workin’ the fields of low-density space-corn. Nice work.

-Keith