 Space / 34718
Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Adrian Drake wrote:
   You may be wondering why I haven’t posted a MOC since January.

actually, I’ve been wondering what kind of voodoo was involved to convince a woman to bear the unholy fruit of your loins.

I blinded her with Lego. Literally. I threw a 2x4 in her eye and convinced her that I was Antonio Banderas.

Okay, not really. It’s more like that relationship you have with Derek’s Mom.

No, not that either. Hmm, might’ve had something to do with love. And not of the brick. Who knows.

Well, aside from having a kid, I’ve been working on a project for a while.
   And this is it. Okay, not really. This is a one night inspiration, a
hover > tractor.

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_tractor.html

Look out! Space hicks! Very clean design...perfect for workin’ the fields of low-density space-corn. Nice work.

Haha! Space hicks! I sense a new subtheme. We got this, we got Travis’ General Lee, we need more space hick MOCs. Where’s the pickup truck? The trailer home? The Walmart?

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com