 Space / 34728
Re: 2 Civilian moc Contest Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:01:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nikolai Pieniazek wrote:
Hi all, Nik here. Got 2 new mocs for you.

1)The Bulldog
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nik-ed/Contests/CivilianMOCcontest/Bulldog/dscn2764.jpg

and
2)The Mayfly

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nik-ed/Contests/CivilianMOCcontest/MayFly/dscn2775.jpg

Both of which are Civilian moc Contest entries

Oh and, Mr. Sandlin do I still have to e-mail the pictures to you?

Nik
(No longer wanting to be a sea-monkey for numerous reasons)

Hey Nik,

Great work. The Mayfly is very cool. It reminds me of the BMW scooters in Europe
with the  windscreen that wraps over the top. The way the tail pieces are
slightly splayed is a nice detail too.

The Bulldog is even cooler, though, with the use of several 'difficult' parts. I
especially like the 'rollcage' because it just looks cool and it's a great use
for that part. It also brings up speculation as to how a hover vehicle might
roll over. That just bumps it up a level.

Once again, well done.

Peace and rollovers,

Professor Whateverly