 Space / 34423
Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:25:18 GMT

Tom this small ship is perfect! Great use of rounded bricks to build the cockpit, the inside detailing is awesome, pure goodness. What a wonderfull way to use that 2x6x1 arch!

At first sight I thought the canopy would not open, but it does! Wow!

How did you make the, hmmm, 3x3 curved thingy fit the front of the engine? I saw in Ryan Wood’s misc folder a way to do it, having your name. Is that the way? I found an other way, but it’s not strong enough. It uses the exhaust pipe I got with one of the racer bikes (you can see that part here when Tofu is wearing her space suit). I’ll try to take some pics and post them here anyway.

Final word : I have to try and build this one, the SNOT you use to hold / open the canopy looks very interesting.

Bravo!

JP.