 Space / 34444
Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:17:24 GMT

Tom,
That’s really nice! Any chance of some exploded views / building instructions, for those of us whose brains are too weak to work out the details?

I really like the cockpit with the curved opening that echos the curvy-ness of the front of the fuselage. And the engine exhaust nozzles that remind me of F-15 afterburner cans after they removed the “turkey feathers.” If that’s your design, kudos, and if you “borrowed” it, then kudos to them.

Regards,
James Wilson
Dallas, TX