 Space / 34476
Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:41:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Here is the assembly I found for this engine configuration :

The main problem with this configuration is that it’s not sturdy at all... and I didn’t try to solve this issue yet. But I like very much the “perfect fit” of itly.

Cheers,

JP.

That’s not it, because you’re absolutely right: it isn’t sturdy. In fact the dome piece falls right off, if your palm tree pieces are anything like mine. I thought I’d found the perfect answer with that trick, too, but alas, no. The width of the hole on the palm tree is just a tad more than the width of the stud thing inside the dome.

After discovering my tire trick, I combined the two, hoping the tire would hold the palm tree into place. But that didn’t work, either, the hole created by the tire was too wide for the palm tree.

Nice try, though :)

--Ryan W.