 Space / 34424
Re: Dominator-class Imperial Heavy Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:26:31 GMT

Drool factor at 9.2 and climbing!!!!  That is very cool.  I only wish I had the
skills (But mostly the money. ;-) ) to build such a fine imperial fleet and
crushe a few rebellion insurgents of my own.  *evil grin*

I don't know about, but I wouldn't mind seeing an interdictor sometime in the
future.  I personally like the big bulges on the triangular star destroyer hull.
It gives it an appearance that implies a more specialized mission profile rather
than the general "blow up anything that moves" profile that all the other
imperial warships seem to have.