 Space / 34235
    Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —Niels Bugge
   Hi everybody After months of lurking and a couple of months waiting for postingpermission... at last... at last I'm able to post!! So here is the first announcement of an entry to the civilian moc contest: The MG3k (tadaa!): (URL) When I think of (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

        Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —Niels Bugge
     (...) I was actually hoping for some comments/critique... Is it normal that you actually have to ask for it in these forums? (I'm only asking because I don't know!) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

         Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —John Henry Kruer
     (...) Yeah, sometimes it is normal. Comments/critiques? Well, this MOC might not get as many because it is rendered. But I'll tell you what I think. Looks cool, and pretty faithful to the original. Space cars are always nice. The details are cool, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

         Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —Niels Bugge
     (...) Thanks for the comments. I've tried that idea at an early stage in the buildingprocess, but discarded it to avoid the "broken nose" or "tractor" look, and went for the more pointy version to make it look faster, but I guess that the resulting (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

        Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Hi Niels, I saw this little space car on BrickShelf and found it very nice. But I agree with John about the big black slopes you use at the front end of the car, supporting the headlights : although they allow your ship to look like your inspiration (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

        Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —Niels Bugge
   (...) OH! Do you think he meant those?? -Those are the big and greedy airintakes that's supposed to be hollow and transport the air through the "runningboards" back to the enging (where they fan out to both engines, resembling classic runningboards (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

        Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Hmmm yes I think so.... (...) Maybe you could try to build it for "real", even if your brick collection does not allow you to make it match your dream color scheme? I think all of us have to make this kind of choice from time to time. And (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

        Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —Niels Bugge
   (...) Yes I'll probably do that one day, and I can't aree more with you about working with the "real thing": you just can't get the feeling of what the pieces can do without using them for real, but as my collection is at my parents house 100km away (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)